Currently, GPS is an important equipment in the car, especially a car having the latest technology. It will greatly facilitate the driver.
Using GPS is very helpful, but you need to pay attention to some things that your GPS is functioning properly, so that your trip is not interrupted. Besides it will allow you to determine the direction, the GPS feature will also help you in finding an alternative path for avoiding congestion.
Therefore, many people who are now rely on GPS as one of the mandatory features in the car. Here are some tips for using a car GPS to function optimally;
- Select GPS that has full features. If necessary, you can buy a GPS with a wide range of features that allow you to track and take a trip away without getting lost. Make sure that the GPS can be updated or have the facility to update any latest technological developments. Pay attention to detail and quality of the image signals from GPS
- Learn the features in the GPS so that you know how to use it after the purchase.
- Install the required map as needed. You do not need to install the entire map on your GPS, although you can do it. If you want a more detailed map of completeness, you should install a map that has the greatest magnitude.
- Select the maps that are clear and complete. Choose the size of the width of the screen whose size makes it easy to see while driving a car, but it also checks the brightness and resolution color monitor. For the GPS screen size, there are several choices of 3 “, 4”, 5 “, to 7 inches.
- Before starting to take advantage of the features in the GPS, make sure you have turned on the device
- Use GPS properly and do not carelessly activate unnecessary features.
- To get started, you can try the following steps; go to the map. There, you will find the arrow wobbling. The sign shows your position in the map.
- You can save locations in the form of coordinates in your GPS. If your GPS is new, it will still empty. To start with, you can make the location one by one.
- The first step you can do is to save the coordinates of your home. You could stand in front of your home while powering GPS coordinates and save your home with the name “home” or what you like.
- When you are traveling to a place that you visit frequently, or other places you visit often, you can pause while saving the coordinates of the place, like the campus, office, church, or tourist attractions. Check whether GPS signal coverage can cover the whole territory of both large and the smallest, such as small streets that could be an alternative choice when the streets of experiencing congestion or unforeseen interruption.
- In addition to making a mark in the form of coordinates, you can also make a line on your GPS. You can start by driving your car along the road. During the trip, the GPS you will create a line that indicates the direction you take. After that, you can also save them and use them again at any time.
You can take a look some popular GPS available here.
|Nozatec 5" Sat Nav||[amazon-element asin="B018I3SB2O" fields="ListPrice,LowestNewPrice" labels="ListPrice::List Price :,LowestNewPrice::New From :"]||NOZATEC|
|Garmin Nuvi 57LM||[amazon-element asin="B017QTZDOK" fields="ListPrice,LowestNewPrice" labels="ListPrice::List Price :,LowestNewPrice::New From :"]||GARMIN|
|Garmin nuviCam 6-inch||[amazon-element asin="B00WSSSBS0" fields="ListPrice,LowestNewPrice" labels="ListPrice::List Price :,LowestNewPrice::New From :"]||GARMIN|